Re: Polymer Plate 80% screen Weirdness

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 02/15/04-06:47:45 PM Z

Thanks Christina,

I'm using a screen made at Alpha Graphics and am using Pictorico OHP
transparencies. I am using a frame vacuum. If I watch the exposure of
the screen, I do see some bips (my own term) in the surface of the film
from the pressure, but it's otherwise smooth. I don't know what could be
causing the little indentations. The screen also comes off the frame
vacuum perfectly smooth too (no kinks or bips -- they only exist during
the exposure).

Jon