Re: Spotting Alt Prints

From: pete ^lt;temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 02/14/04-04:50:01 AM Z

Don,

I have found that it is easier sometimes to leave the clear spots and snakes
on the negative donšt spot with opaque. Then when you get a coloured snake
or spot on the print carefully prick it out with a sharp surgeons scalpel
ie. donšt add instead subtract, and then if there are very small white bits
left use an eight times linen tester and spot under magnification.

Hope this helps

Pete

,