OOPS:Re: problem solved Re: need digineg advice from user of Epson 2200

From: ryberg ^lt;cryberg@comcast.net>
Date: 04/14/04-02:44:44 PM Z

Well, after a cup of coffee, it seemed so improbable that Pictorico would
have sent me a stack of 15 sheets with only two of them mis-cut that I cut
the corners off two sheets of plain paper, put them on the Pictorico stack
and then cut them in half, the way I had done with the Pictorico.
Well, I never was very good with solid geometry--yes, I had flipped the
sheets and mis-cut the corners so that . . . well, I was printing on the
wrong side.
Sorry for the mis-information and repeated thanks for those who helped.
Charles Portland OR