Re: My Apologies to the Group & the Brits

From: pete ^lt;temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 04/06/04-06:01:22 AM Z

Pete

> Pete,
>
> I just now saw your note nested inside Chris's note‹I'm sure some day we'll
> meet and share a pint...

 Yep anybody who has such a crazy sense of humour as us must partake of the
wine of RA from time to time it helps to heal the rotting brain cells

> he was beheaded for
> showing a bit
> to much enthusiasm while administering the royal enema. But then that's a
> whole other story and obviously off topic, but perhaps it was a forerunner of
> the colloidial processes‹just needed to add a pinch of dichromate.

Mark I have no wish to tread down that path the smell of rotten eggs is
enough !

> I have this problem with email‹sometimes it goes where I don't want it to
> go....case in point my last post...
> And sometimes, especially with posts from this list, I don't receive about a
> third of the email that comes out of the alt photo newsgroup.
>
> So, If at times, I don't reply to someone's post, please send me another note
> offlist or forward the post to me‹I'm pretty good about responding to email
> promptly.

Yes I know it is the gremlins I they keep stealing my eggs as well

> Let's see, I have to say something on-topic. Chris:
> Step Wedgies are what inspired the Miinistry of Silly Walks. Step Wedges
> are what inspired Phil Davis.

Stop winging about wedgies what they done to you, you will be having a go at
dead parrots next !!!

 Pete >;--<<

Its the dichromate you know O the dichroooooo