Re: ink jet neg substrate

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 04/03/04-12:06:34 AM Z

Christina, you're using Epson 2200 to print negatives
right? Anyone tried not-glossy-friendly-inks like
Piezotones or older MIS inksets on this substrate? I'm
very interested in this transparency; the price is
very very nice!

If it comes out that this is suitable for these
inksets, I guess I will have to use a service like
myus.com to order from them - because they don't ship
internationally.

Regards,
Loris.

--- "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@bellsouth.net>