Re: Negative Montages and Gender Politics, may be considered OT

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 09/13/03-04:53:19 PM Z

Steve, If your goal is to produce a print/mural that looks like a collage, I
would definitely stick with glossy prints, and cut and paste, and then
rephotograph on 8X10 or whatever works. Beyond that there are a million
ways to put them together digital and analog. Have you considered lith
film? probably not very good for masking parts of color negs. Best, n