Re: Galina's website

From: Greg Schmitz (gws1@columbia.edu)
Date: 10/21/03-02:35:37 PM Z

Gordon, as usual, did an excellent job of clarifying the critera used
to design websites. Thanks Gordon!

I have to agree with Kate about bandwidth, even here in The States. I
don't have an extra $40-$200 to fork out every month so that I can
surf the web "at speed." The commercial photographers that I know who
have set-up sites requiring fast connections for proper viewing have
done so with the assumption that any potential customers (Art
Directors) will have a high speed connection. For the most part they
really don't worry about any other viewers.

Best -greg