Re: {OT} Neo-Pictorialism and sentimentality

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 10/13/03-12:16:58 PM Z

Clay,

Well said. After attending a number of local juried shows where the blue
ribbon has gone to images of a kitten in a teacup, I've been quite tempted to
enter a photo of a kitten sitting in one of those old fashioned, hand-cranked
meat grinders that you attached to a countertop when you used them—like we had
on the farm when I was a kid. I'm sure I could come up with a catchy title
for the image. Kranky Kitten, Feline Frappe, Pussy Patte, etc., etc.,

Mark Nelson