Re: Pyro Developers

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 05/18/03-05:50:36 PM Z

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the information, and it is good to hear from you.

With FP4+ and normal SBR scenes I get a density range of 1.40 with
ten minutes of development at 70F, rotary processing. This is based
on the reading in UV mode, which for this range averages about log
0.30 more than the blue channel reading. This specific negative read
in blue .11 - 1.66, and in UV .25-2.11.

With FP4+ and the 2:2:100 dilution the density range is 1.40 with six
minutes of development, again based on the UV reading. The negative
in question had a range of .11- 1.48 in blue mode, and .26-2.02 in UV
mode.

Regards,

Sandy