Re: Fwd: Endercam Tours CaliforniadCross Texas

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 05/06/03-07:51:11 PM Z

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the exciting account of your trip. Good luck in crossing
Kansas. In addition to the hail and tornado you must also watch out
for the outlaws. From what I have heard there are desperados
everywhere once you get west of Kansas City, and women too. Better
keep the silver bullet headed straight west on I-40 to Denver, and
don't dare venture off the road. The seductive voice of Jane on GPS
might be safer than all those off-road continental Kansas women who
may want to lure you into who knows what, for what ever nefarious
reason. But about all, don't allow anyone to take a "neked" picture
of you. Could get back to Chicago.

Sandy