Re: chemigrams

From: roger kockaerts (permadocument@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/16/03-02:37:50 AM Z

Hello Polli,
Hello,

My long time friend Pierre Cordier has made significant contributions toward the family of processes you refer to. During the mid-fifties we both were members of the same photo club in Brussels and it was at that time that he turned toward the experimentations of what he allways called "chimmigrammes". He never openly published the recipes of his works but, I suggest that you write to him personnaly. I'm certain that he will gladly help you with your research. I join a small reference to his work and hope you will be able to make a complete investigation about these amazing processes.

Pierre Cordier (°Bruxelles , 1933)

En novembre 1956 Pierre Cordier invente le chimigramme qui combine la physique de la peinture (vernis, cire, huile) et la chimie de la photographie (émulsion photosensible, révélateur, fixateur); sans appareil photographique, sans agrandisseur et en pleine lumière. Le mot chimigramme désigne à la fois la technique et l'image résultante.

Email: pierrereidroc@wanadoo.fr

Greetings from Brussels,

Roger

 Paula Marriner <dawntreaderbus@yahoo.com> wrote:Hello out there

Is anyone currently using/playing with the chemigram
process?

i am a BVA student working towards a dissertation on
the process and the users, all help acknowledged, and
extremly gratefully received.

Polli Marriner
New Zealand

=====