Re: gum printing papers

From: Dave Rose (cactuscowboy@attbi.com)
Date: 03/04/03-07:43:20 PM Z

Years ago, I tested about 6 different papers. Rives BFK worked well for
both gum and cyanotype, so that's what I use. I preshrink the paper, coat
twice with Knox gelatin and harden the size with formaldehyde. Yes, sizing
does help.

I use either pinhole or enlarged lith film negatives, so I can't help you
with curves for digital negatives.

Best regards,
Cactus Cowboy
Big Wonderful Wyoming