traveling with photo chemicals

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 06/05/03-09:25:34 AM Z

Good morning!
     This is such a weird question, forgive me:
     Is there a problem with traveling long distances in a car with a pound
plastic jar of dry ammonium dichromate or potassium dichromate? My husband
is the one carrying the chemicals (driving 2 cars) and I would hate to see
his car extinguish ahead of me on the road :)
Chris