Julia Margaret Cameron video

From: Mark Malloy (marklmalloy@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/18/03-11:40:34 AM Z

I'll try you all with a question;

In 1989 while in England, I saw a program, presumably on the BBC (no cable),
about Julia Margaret Cameron. Rather than a straight "Ken Burns" style
pan&scan over still images, this film was a reenactment of her working. I've
searched several years on different occasions without success. Does this
film sound familiar to anyone? And if so, is it available for purchase or
rental?