Re: temperature

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 01/23/03-12:23:43 AM Z

Last year @ this time I was drivin through NV on my way to the Cowboy Poetry
Festival in Elko. We were ridin high under a leaden sky. Left a hot spring
outside of Austin where it was 20 below and we couldn't get in it. Drove
east in the falling flakes and the windows on the inside of my truck froze.
A little cognac in the near midnight now clear sky aided. As we arrived in
Eureka we found out it was 37) below.
I've never been that cold.
Oh, here in the San Francisco area it is raining and 45º
Jack