Re: Outsider Art

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 01/07/03-02:14:33 AM Z

On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Jonathan Bailey wrote:
> You are no doubt aware that Lyle Rexer (ie Photography's Antiquarian
> Avant-Garde) wrote one the THE references on the subject?? _American
> Self-Taught_ (with Ricco/Maresco)....

Actually I'd forgotten -- he talked about it in his interview with you in
P-F. I haven't actually seen that book, but anything Lyle writes is going
to be intelligent... The trouble is -- now, don't tell anyone I said
this... if you do a google you can at least locate the file with Sherlock.
I have 3 Darger books. Where are they?

:- (
,
,,