Re: Photographic censorship question

From: Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/28/03-11:11:54 AM Z

John,

Will do.

Here is an example of what I am looking for in terms of regional issues.

http://www.almalopez.net

This issue concerns religion and not male sexuality as is often the case.
This was a big brouhaha a while back in Santa Fe even though the image had
been displayed elsewhere in the country without comment.

Not mentioned in the article was the claim made by many here in town that
Lopez was a lesbian and thus also justified censorship.

--Dick Sullivan