Re: Gum aside

CCBaggett@aol.com
Date: 02/27/03-04:10:10 PM Z

Chris,
       I have switched from Gum to Casein- so does that make me a tangential
Gummist or maybe a Caseinist? BTW, I am using Createx pure pigments. I use a
droppper to add pigment (suspended in water) to my caseinate a' la Lukas
Werth's technique as written up in PFJ (don't remember the issue- Judy?). At
any rate the burnt sienna wouldn't clear from the drop end of the dropper
when I tried to wash it. I was in Target and discovered some tiny brushes for
use like dental floss which do a wonderful job of cleaning the narrow end of
the dropper. They're cheap too.
Cheers,
Charlie