Re: Speaking of Julia

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 02/23/03-10:20:01 AM Z

Ha ha (not laughing at you, just laughing from my memories) Nick. That
was Julia Margarita Cameroon, a "stage name" of a very flamboyant
alt-process photographer . S(he) gave a rather interesting performance
er, lecture at the first APIS held in Santa Fe. S(he) had several
personalities and each played a role during the event. It was a gas. I,
for one, miss him/her. The name is a play-on-words of the quite famous
Julia Margaret Cameron, a Victorian era photographer.

-Darryl