List Manners

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 02/12/03-12:08:19 PM Z

As list minder for today I would like to remind everyone that Gordon
has taken a firm stand in the past again abusive language and
personal attacks. With that in mind please exercise restraint in
further comment on the message posted this morning by Mr. Vicente-M.
Vizcay Castro. I believe we can be sure that the list owner will be
made aware of the message, and that he will take take whatever action
he deems appropriate.

Sandy King