Re: Vacuum Easels

From: Dave Rose (cactuscowboy@attbi.com)
Date: 02/07/03-11:10:42 PM Z

My vacuum easel has a hard wooden surface. But the flexible polyester sheet
overlaying it will conform to irregularities in the negative and paper. If
I were using glass instead, the easel would be constructed of rubber,
providing the same degree of flexibility. Glass over a rubber easel would
be "typical" of most commercially available units.

Dave in Wyoming