RE: Lith film

From: mmatusz@pdq.net
Date: 12/14/03-10:30:41 AM Z

Judy
I have not seen such animation on the list since... indigo. I was not
suggesting sloppy development, rather an artifact of the bleaching bath.
If you are using dichromate/sulfuric acid after processing a few sheets of
film you will get silver sulfate precipitate. Colorless crystals that seem
to deposit non-uniformly depending on your tray morphology.
I just opened a new box of APHS, no markings, oyster patters, etc, but it
seems it is a different material then what I bought last time. Silver
image has a greenish cast with considerable fog. My last box gave me
brownish images with low fog.
Cheers
Marek