Re: Cyanotypes on glass

From: Michael Healy ^lt;emjayhealy@earthlink.net>
Date: 12/07/03-12:45:42 AM Z

Me too. ASA 1.5 in the 7x17 pinhole. Exposures are about 8 minutes in summer
Arizona sunlight. Thank the gods this stuff doesn't need MY favorite filter
the #29 red. Man, that would reduce me to 1-week exposures, crippled by the
limitations of this dim southwest summer light. Timo, maybe in Finland you
could try four-month exposures with a pinhole? I think Guiness World Records
would be calling you on the phone. You'd have plenty of time to talk to
them, too! Very, very long cigarette breaks up there in December, I imagine.

Mike Healy