RE: Salted Prints

From: Loris Medici (lorism@tnn.net)
Date: 08/23/03-01:21:12 AM Z

Thanks for the recommendation Marek. I don't have access to Arches
Platine and/or Cranes Platinotype (which also has a different name that
I don't remember right now); these are highly special papers - as I live
in Istanbul, Turkey and we are quite in depravation zone when it comes
to art and photographic supplies department. I just purchased some
moderately heavy sized paper (Arches Aquarelle 140lb/300gsm HP) to try
with salted prints - I'm hoping good results... And its good to hear
that silver nitrate solution may hold out well. I will mix in it small
batches anyway! ;)

Best regards,
Loris.