Re: Light Source for Gum?

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 08/14/03-10:05:29 AM Z

Hi Dwayne,

Nobody seems to have answered this, so for what it's worth, if that 1000
metal halide light is the sort on late unlamented Nu Arc, it's fine for
gum -- assuming you don't have a problem with other aspects of the 1000
watt bulb, such as heat, electricity consumption, & tendency to get
cranky, ie, die of no known cause.... (It seemed to do this for me more
than for certain fellas, like Sandy King -- pure sexism I'm sure. But I'm
VERY happy with my cool,inexpensive, low energy consumption blacklight
fluorescents.)

Judy