Re: UV Enlarger

From: Greg Schmitz (gws1@columbia.edu)
Date: 04/10/03-05:18:45 PM Z

I've always thought it would be possible to build a UV enlarger using
mirrors. You might recall that the first microscopes did not have
lenses; as is also the case with some specialized microscopes now.
The advantage of using mirrors is obvious. I don't know what the
issues would be with regard to aberrations. It's just one of those
things I have to get to one of these days.

Best -greg schmitz <gws1@columbia.edu>