Re: Gum bichromate and photographing the nude, was Re: "CALENDAR ARTIST"

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/10/02-01:30:22 PM Z

Katherine,
I can't speak with any authority until Sam Wang stops laughing at my attempts
at gum printing. I would be interested, if you would be willing to share,
what paper you found worked best for sharp gum prints. Also, I have found
the digital negatives look pretty sharp and detailed on platinum. Do you
think they are not so with gum? If so, any idea why that would be?

Mark Nelson
"Went South With The Geese and Flew Home Alone"