RE: x ray

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 10/04/02-07:17:22 AM Z

You're taking a BIG risk if you put any film in bags that are checked
rather than carried on.

See the following Kodak site for more info:

http://www.kodak.com/US/en/motion/support/technical/xray4P.shtml

This Kodak page gives more information and suggestions:

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/tib/tib5201.shtml

It's a good time to consider digital options. ;^)

Hope this helps!

Dan

You said in your message...