Re: tintypes

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 11/22/02-12:46:23 AM Z

Christina Z. Anderson wrote:

> No....I felt awkward about mentioning it here because it would be
> "commercial" altho I have mentioned before it was written. I thought it was
> verboten to do so.

I wouldn't want to see ads for vacuum pumps, lights, cameras and lenses,
etc on here, but surely no one minds a one-time-only announcement about
a book or publication or workshop by a list participant. I for one
appreciated getting an announcement over the list when the second
edition of Dan Burkholder's book was published and available. And for
that matter, if APIS wasn't announced here, a lot of us would never know
about it.

I did know about Sarah's book, through another source, but I knew she
was working on a revised edition so I was waiting for that before adding
it to my library. Do you know if she finished it?
Katharine