Potassium Carbonate in Pyro-Cat HD

Last night I tried to mix a batch of Pyro-Cat HD part B which contains 100g of Pottassium Carbonate with water to make 100ml.

I used distilled water and could never get the total amount to dissolve. I don't recall having this problem before with the same batch of Potassium Carbonate. I even heated the solution and could not get all of it to go into solution.

Have I missed something here? Is 100 g of Potassium Carb plus distilled water to make 100 ml of solution the correct recipe for part B?

Thanks,

Don Bryant