Re: vacuum easel

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 03/14/02-09:35:01 AM Z

There is a diagram of a vacuum table that looks pretty simple to
assemble on p. 33 of David Scopick's The Gum Bichromate Book. Also,
persons interested in making a vacuum easel might want to contact
Dick Sullivan at B&S. I believe he posted some information on the
subject a few months ago (including a source for inexpensive vacuum
pumps), not sure if on this list or on the carbon list.

Sandy King