rockaloid "tintypes"

From: Margery Franklin (margeryfranklin@att.net)
Date: 07/29/02-06:45:13 PM Z

Has anyone had experience with the Rockaloid pseudo-tintype process?
Following their instructions, I'm having difficulty achieving a good
coat of emulsion Ag-plus on their supplied metal plates. Also, they
tell me that the developer they supply for "tintype" printing differs
from Dektol but not how , i.e. what the ingredients are. Any responses
much appreciated.
Margery