RE: Daguerreotypists worldwide

From: Marc Gommé (marc.gomme@pandora.be)
Date: 07/17/02-07:58:08 AM Z

Hello from Belgium,

During last summer I had my first results (4x5 inch).
I got nice information from René here in Belgium.
In autum I will give it a try again with shots made in studio with
flashlight ...
My biggest trouble at the moment is the contrast in the dag when I tried to
copy black/white positive images on film.

Have a nice day,

Marc Gommé (marc.gomme@pandora.be)
Van Heetveldelei 155
B2100 Deurne / Belgium
Europe

I didn't get much of a response last time so I will try again. Please
pardon my redundency.

Looking for names and addresses of practicing daguerreotypists to compile a
list for inclusion in an article.

  If you are a daguerreotypist i.e. are making or have made daguerreotypes
in the last year, please respond. If you know of a working daguerreotypist,
please send me their name and address.

  When thelist is completed, I will send a copy to all who have sent me
information.

Thanks again,
Bob Schramm
Check out my web page at: