Re: Sudre's mordancage-Nze Christian's post

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 07/09/02-08:54:33 AM Z

Thank you Cor!!!! I remember this one, but never came up with it in my
search on the alt list, and now I know why! Can you send me the pure silver
archive URL, because I have that info, if I do, back in MT and I am in MN
for the summer. Also, where did you get the dyes? I will also check Focal
Encyc, quoted below...
Chris