Re: Paper again.

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/30/02-03:21:57 PM Z

Wendy,

Rising Bristol 2-ply has behaved well for me, never de-laminating. However,
it can be very difficult to clear. It has relatively high contrast and warm
print color, winds up with a smooth and rugged surface, but watch out for
difficult clearing. I've also found that for develop-out Pt/Pd chemicals it
gives poor dmax when coated by tube, but wonderful long snappy range coated
by brush. I have no idea why this is so, but I've tested it repeatedly and
it's real. ---Carl