Re: PT/PD temp/humidity

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/19/02-07:08:17 AM Z

I agree with Eric, 58F sounds cold enough to cause trouble. For economy, I
keep my darkroom at about 50F in winter and crank up the heat when I put the
coffee on for a printing day. I also turn on the film dryer just to speed
things up, and fill the 8 foot sink with a layer of 100F water. That takes
the chill off the metal sink and also keeps the heat from pulling down the
room humidity. I find 65F does fine.---Carl

--
        web site with picture galleries
        and workshop information at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/