Disposing of Dichromate Bleach

From: Ed Buffaloe (EdBuffaloe@unblinkingeye.com)
Date: 01/17/02-04:47:03 PM Z

My local alternative process group has been learning Liam Lawless' method of
making negatives by reversal, and now we have a bunch of potassium
dichromate bleach that contains silver. Can I put it through a silver
recovery unit, or will it give off deadly fumes? Is there any way to
recover the silver before I dispose of the liquid? Thanks.
Ed Buffaloe
http://unblinkingeye.com