RE: Epson 3000--MayDay!

From: Larry Roohr (lrryr@attbi.com)
Date: 02/11/02-08:57:58 PM Z

John,

Does the printer have a lot of miles on it? The 3000's have ink wells that
hold overflow from clean cycles and such. The printer counts clean cycles
and other things I'm sure, but at some point it decides the ink wells need
to be emptied and a trip to an Epson service center is needed to reset it.
Hope your solution is simpler than that.

Larry