Magic brush

From: Witho Worms en Jorien van Santen (verzet13@xs4all.nl)
Date: 02/05/02-01:41:03 PM Z

I only use a brush now. I find a glass rod difficult for coating when the
size of a coating area is larger than the rod. For small area's I find it
very pleasant working but for larger ones it does not work out for me. I
have two rods, a 5 inch and a 10 inch. The second one bents very easy. The
fluids slip under it and the process gets messy.
Because I almost always work on platine I started to double coat with less
concentrated solutions. If the paper starts to work after the first coat I
have not any difficulty bringing up a second layer with a brush. I have
always different brushes at hand for DOP, POP and platinum pure.

Witho