Re: Susan Sontag article

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 12/13/02-01:46:59 PM Z

> So, who's the donor?
>
> --shannon

I know nothing of that and it aint my business. One of my best friends was
her room mate when Annie went to where I teach. Also, Annie is quite nice.
My interest was to put that out because companionship can change, or aid in
clarifying, one's mind about things. I surely have changed many of thoughts
through my wife. However, I found that many of my thoughts were more
perfunctory and 'built in' rather than thought out. That's what women (my
wife, Diane) are so good at . . making me think about certain things.
Jack