Re: Thanks for all the great issues discussed over the past weeks!

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 08/29/02-09:21:25 PM Z

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Christina Z. Anderson wrote:

> .... if you
> don't already, get ArtNews or Art in America and read it every month--it is
> a great source of inspiration to springboard from.

Chris, would you tell us why you like Art News? I haven't read it since
art school days when it had poets writing ab ex crit, and have avoided it
ever since. (I knew I wasn't going to save the world by brush strokes.)
I would have suggested Artforum, even before AiA. But I have a friend who
swears by Art News... so you make me curious.

J.

Five, keep writing long