oil paper

From: Witho Worms en Jorien van Santen (verzet13@xs4all.nl)
Date: 04/27/02-02:41:47 PM Z

I am trying to make my first oil print that looks like an oilprint. I had
three layers of gelatin, 5%, 7% and 7% and in the first layer some
potassiumalum on Rifes Bfk.
After sensitizing (3 minutes 3%) and drying of the tissue it looks like a
the coat of a tiger, not black and orange spots but orange and lighter
colored spots. Does this mean that my gelatin coats were to thin or uneven ?
What happened because it does not look o.k. ?

Witho