DeCosse prints

From: Keith Taylor (keithmtaylor@mac.com)
Date: 04/03/02-08:59:25 PM Z

Alejandro,
Cy's prints - all platinum - vary from 14" square through to about 34" x
20". The majority, as you say, are approx. 20" square. They are all
enlarged from either 120 or 4x5 negs. I have only experimented a couple
of times with digital output using an imagesetter. That was for one of
the 34"x20" prints, but eventually, because of time constraints, I made
the negative using the Arista lith film, APHS. Too much to learn too
quickly!
Regarding your previous message about co-signing prints, that's a tricky
one. All of the prints are made under Cy's supervision at his studio,
but I don't sign the prints. I've heard all the arguments for and
against the practise. I've just finished a portfolio of polymer
photogravures for Cy that will be co-signed though.
Regards,

Keith Taylor
Minneapolis MN
(612) 721 2286