A word of sympathy and support

From: Galina Manikova (galina@online.no)
Date: 09/28/01-12:50:29 PM Z

Dear friends,

I just came home after a month of extensive travelling in Italy.

I will not use this forum for non-professional matters, I only want to
express my concern, sympathy and support to all of you there in NYC and
other places, who are more directly involved or touched by the events of
September 11. The world will never be the same again !

I am happy to find out, that Judy and others from the nearest areas
survived. I wish, I could find the right words to express my worry and
anger, while I have been away from home and could not find out if all of you
are well !

Now I can see from all the letters, that you all are still alive and
fighting.

Just wanted to say, that it is good to know ! I hope this tragedy can turn
the world to be a better place to be, not the other way around !

Best regards to you all from Norway !

Galina Manikova.