UV light sources

MichaelSpedding@aol.com
Date: 10/31/01-12:44:58 PM Z

Hello

My name is Michael Spedding, I am new to the list and a novice with
alternavative processes. The recent thread on UV bulbs interested me, as I
have been using an old sun lamp as a light source which expired on me last
week in cloud of smoke. I would be obliged if anyone on the list could offer
me any advice on lamp holders and bulbs etc. I live in the UK and was also
wondering if there is anyone else from here on the list who could sugest any
suppliers in the UK.

regards
Michael Spedding
michaelspedding@aol.com