Re: pigments and more

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 10/06/01-08:29:03 PM Z

<< Brahma, or Dave... do you have name of publisher of that pigment book??? >>

Hi Judy,

It is "Colors from the Earth: The Artist's Guide to Collecting, Preparing,
and Using Them," by Anne Wall Thomas, published in 1980 by Van Nostrand
Reinhold Company, A division of Litton Educational Publishing, Inc., 135 West
50th Street, New York, NY 10020, USA.

Library of Congress Catalog Card Number 79-27222
ISBN 0-442-25786-4

<< Of course we'll all suffer book envy, tho obviously there's a limit to the
 copying Dave can do. I wonder if publisher can be reached & would agree to
 web posting, as the Albumen Salted Paper book is. >>

For us in the US, perhaps we can find it through interlibrary loan, so it's
not too bad. If I remember correctly, Brahma is from another country.

And Judy, if you want to read it, I can send it to you as personal loan. It's
a small, 96-page book, so packing and shipping is not difficult. Sorry, but I
can't open this offer to everyone because I don't want to lose the book.

I bought it in December 1980, 4 months after I came to the US to study in a
college. Time flies....

Dave S