Alt photo processes on BBC

From: Graeme Lyall (graeme.lyall@ntlworld.com)
Date: 10/16/01-01:26:00 PM Z

For other UK members of the list, I was surprised (very pleasantly!) the
other morning to turn on BBC2 about 6.30am, whilst still mostly asleep, and
see Mike Ware talking about early photo processes. There was some footage
of Mike coating paper, exposing, etc. It was all in the context of a
programme about chemistry - I think an Open University programme.