RE: tray processing vs jobo

From: Eric Boutilier-Brown (ebb@hfx.andara.com)
Date: 07/20/01-08:15:55 PM Z

I've been using exptert drums for 4x5 for probably 1500 sheets now, with
the reversing Beseler base, without a problem or inconsitancy, so I'd
not be too worried about the fact it doesn't complete a rotation before
reversing...I have never processed using mono-rotation, but I would
hazard that it would be more likely to cause problems...any comments on
that thought?

e.

Eric Boutilier-Brown
Halifax, Nova Scotia