Pinhole Question?

SAMET2@aol.com
Date: 01/06/01-01:39:23 PM Z

Hello Everyone
This is my first post to the list so please forgive any lack of etiquette on
my part.
I have been making pinhole cameras out of cardboard tubing (basically a
version of the oatmealbox version) and having a great time with them. All of
the sudden everyone
I know wants to make pinhole cameras, a friend of mine was telling me he
wanted to make one but wanted to make it square and still get a "wide angle "
look to it. He is somewhat knowledgeable about these things and suggested
that the size of the pin hole is directly related to angle of view. Is that
true and if so how does that work?(is larger more wide ect.)
Thanks
Sam