Desktop Negative Material in Rolls

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 02/01/01-08:23:46 PM Z

For those interested...

For rolls of the good, gelatin coated acetate material (same as Pictorico
OHP Film but in long rolls), you can contact Mountain Studios in CO. Tim
Gillespie is the man to talk with there.

You can email Tim Gillespie at Mountain Studios (uncletim@uncletim.com)
for a price quote and availability. I've been told that the final price
will be appreciably less than the $400 that was stated earlier. The rolls
will be 17" by 66'.

In the very near future, Pictorico (pictorico.com) will have rolls of the
same material on their web site. I'm told the price should be about the
same as that from Mountain Studios.

In the mean time, amazon.com has the best price on the packs of letter
size Pictorico OHP Film. Fifteen sheets for only $9.88. The bad news is
that they're temporarily out of stock. The address for this material at
amazon is as follows:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004UDQ7/qid=981080025/sr=1-8/ref=
sc_e_8/107-8368837-4787762/

And no matter how you choose to make your negatives, you really MUST
check out www.inkjetmall.com for their QuadTone inks and Piezography
software. Besides being a great system for making desktop negatives
(especially with the Epson 1160 printer), the black and white prints on
art paper using Jon Cone's inks and software are stunning.

Enjoy!

Dan

Dan Burkholder
P.O. Box 111877
Carrollton, TX 75011-1877
USA
972-242-9819
fax 972-242-9651
danphoto@aol.com
www.danburkholder.com

Author of the book nobody should be without:
"Making Digital Negatives for Contact Printing."